Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Personal Development

 PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT

            We all have our different ways of developing our own person. For me, it's all about experience. Since I was a kid, I am a curious person, cause of that attitude I have looked into a lot of stuff, where I developed an interest in. This includes me realizing what my dream is, and what I want to do in my life. The time I realized that is the time where I started thinking differently about life. I have dreams and ambitions, what I wanted to be and where do I wanna go.

            The television has greatly influenced my decision and my growth. There are shows that caught my interest and that has given me a push to follow my dream. I want to go to another country, where the shows I greatly admire is born. I want to go to Japan.



            From then on realizing my dream, I started to take my life seriously, I started thinking that I cannot have a future where I'm not successful, where I cannot reach the dream I want. My own self have matured, I do not want any unneeded problems to encounter while trying to pursue my dreams, that's why I started being helpful. My dream is one of the reason as to why I keep on improving myself.

            However, after thinking about a lot of things, I thought to myself, what if I achieved my dream but my family is not there. I started contemplating and sorting out my priorities, I encountered family problems that made me stronger. I encountered experiences that made me braver, and that helped me pursue my dream again, however this time, in my dream I want my family to be there. My old selfish dream is no longer present, one of my main dream now is to make my family happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment