Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Technology

 TECHNOLOGY

       Technology has been a big part in my daily life. From the time I wake up up until the I go to sleep, technology has been following me. One of the most used technologies in my life is my cellphone.


        A cellphone can tell you the time, send and receive messages, and a whole lot more. This device makes my daily life easier, and makes it entertaining. This isn't the only technology present in my house, Television, Microwave, Laptop, devices that has its own uses and benefits. Television as a device for watching entertaining, educational, and for time wasting videos. Microwave helps me heats up my food, I use this more than the television since I eat a lot. I use my laptop for my online class and for general things.

           Technologies are important things that I need to ease my life, however I don't let them eat up my precious time. It's an important thing to not get consumed by technologies, I always have the time for my family even with these technologies, do not let yourself get consumed by them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment